Wednesday, November 16, 2011

You Reap What You Sow

Give, because God has given to you. Not only that, but he has even more in store for his servants. I thought I would share this message that is designed as a tool for self-motivated with someone who may also benefit. When I opened my email the other day I gained pleasure in two emails from folks I don't know. As I re-read them this morming I am encourged.

They commented on words of encouragement I gave to others in several blogs I'd written. The funny thing is that the Lord moved these people to send encouraging comments on day when I needed encouragement. You see, I have learned to live by the biblical concept that "you reap what you sow." I have also learned by experience that what good I sow will be reaped in my life at a time, like today, when I need it most.

On the other hand, it also my experience that whatever bad I have sown, I will probably reap it when it is most inconvenient or a time when it will be most painful. Because of the encouragement I received from others whom I have encouraged Again, I have an renewed attitude of gratitude.

Additionally, as I enter another stage of life, while I can, I strive to instill in my children ideas, concepts, and tools that I know they will need as they go about to make a way for themselves in this world. One of the tools I know they will certainly need is the ability to be self-motivated by their own grattitude. Today, I am blessed because I am happy. The joy and peace of my Lord and Savior has overcome me. Today, too, will be a good day because I am thankful and because of Jesus, I am not alone. I can accomplish all that I desire becaise my mind is on the mighty God who strengthens me. I pray you also have a happy today.

Don't forget to utilize the tools for shedding extra pounds and for feeling good while doing so. Find a partner to practice these stay healthy tips with and to share weight loss goals and accomplishments. Motivate someone who needs motivating. Give somebody something they need. Share a smile with someone who needs to smile, they will feel like you touched them. Share the information with others and spread the joy that Jesus is ready to give you today. Jesus said that the second greatest commandment was, love thy neighbor as thyself." When you do this, I guarantee you that feelings of loneliness, thoughts of woe, and depression will ease up off of you. Plus, let me tell you this, you will find and ease to your financial lack. When I focus on helping others, no matter how big or small, when I give from my heart, I get whatever it is I need. It usually comes from an unexpected source.

Give joy, give encouragement, give help to someone who needs it. In return God will bless you with a peaceful smile on your face that comes from deep within your soul and is better than any smile put there by any male or female man. Certainly, this is some powerful stuff!  Tap into the power of "you reap what you sow." I find it rewarding and fulfilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment