Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's in the beverage, no kidding!

When I was 16, I suffered with a very tragic and life changing event.  Immediately afterwards, I began to suffer with heartburn whenever I ate and it lasted hours.   I still suffer with emotional trauma from time to time because of it.  The mind is a strange organ.  We’ll talk about that another time though.  Let’s get back to the severe heartburn. 

During each of my 6 pregnancies, I suffered heartburn so badly, I cried when I had to eat. It seems my digestive system underwent a drastic change after the occurrence of this very tragic event. I have suffered heartburn so badly over the years, no matter what I ate, that I would get my mind and my body ready to “take” the pain.

This weekend my daughter plans to cook a pot of chili with plenty of onions, garlic, chili peppers, chopped tomatoes, as well as green, yellow, and red peppers, a large salad and crackers for dinner.  I tried enzymes before and they work, but temporarily.  I don’t have to brace myself this time, and the discomfort won’t go away only temporarily either.  You know why?  Because my sister Dr. Sunni hooked me up with coffee, green tea, and hot chocolate.  Yep, you are reading right, I said coffee, green tea, and hot chocolate.  Simple huh?  Well not really.  This coffee, tea, and hot chocolate is made something special.  It has what used to be secret in
Japan.  It was used only by royalty there.  Today, some call it a miracle herb.  It is Ganoderma also called Red Reshi.   If you'd like to try some, go to:   
http://thepurplerose.organogold.com/US/r_default.asp

Check it out on FACEBOOK:   https://www.facebook.com/pages/Organo-Gold/253084394730840?v=info

“Scientists researched the special healing effects of Ganoderma herb on circulatory system, nervous system and immune system as well as its anti-cancer effects. Studies show it can significantly:
·                             improve your blood circulation
·                             calm your nerves
·                             enhance your immune system
·                             improve cancer healing chances
Your body operates on these major systems. If not properly regulated, you may fall ill. Ganoderma herb helps to regulate your various body systems, maintain stability and ensure a balance between internal and external body conditions. Besides this, Ganoderma also has other important functions in your body...

Detoxify and energize your body

Ganoderma can also eliminate toxins accumulated in your body through intake of various western medication, antibiotic, pain killer and anti inflammatory medicines. It thus achieves a strong detoxification effect to maintain your body balance. And in this fast paced modern world, people are subjected to extensive pressure resulting in tension, insomnia, giddiness, fatigue and loss of appetite. The Organic Germanium in Ganoderma helps to enhance your blood stream ability to take in oxygen by more than 1.5 times. It also increases your metabolism rate and slow down your aging. According to research by Japanese doctor, the concentration of Organic Germanium in Ganoderma is about 800 to 2000 ppm (parts per million), which is 4 to 6 times much higher than Ginseng.”

Slow down your aging

In addition, Ganoderma Lucidum also contains Polysaccharides which help to strengthen your immune system. Hence the stabilizing effects of Ganoderma can strengthen your health, improve your vitality and improve your immune system. With this, Ganoderma Lucidum herb obviously help to slow down your aging process. And this is the essence of ancient medical classic that states, "continuous consumption of Ganoderma makes your body light and young, lengthening life and making you like an immortal who never dies".

Well I can’t testify about all that you just read but I can testify that I am drinking a few cups of coffee, green tea, or hot chocolate with the once secret ingredient and from my experience since I have added it to my diet, when I finish eating that bowl of chili my daughter is cooking this weekend, I won’t have to to prepare my body to suffer through a certain attack of heartburn.  As a matter after drinking either of the beverages, I have to remind myself to eat because my body needs food and when I do eat, I eat a child’s plate.  This satisfies me fully.  No kidding!   

My food is being digested properly and I don’t even have the acid reflux occurrences that I had prior to GANO
DERMA immediately before or after a meal. It’s been easy, no after taste, and no facial cringes brought about by apple cider vinegar. The beverages taste great.   I don't feel so full, heavy, and tight. I am loving it!  By the way, GANODERMA is not helping me with my emotional issues, God has already done that.   If you’d like to try the beverages though, go to:

http://thepurplerose.organogold.com/US/r_default.asp

It’s in the coffee, tea, or hot chocolate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment