Sunday, January 1, 2012

Power Walk

Because I have trained my mind to hate exercise, when I think of it my thoughts are always those of dread. I constantly forget that there is hope for people like me who are not fond of exercise but understand the need for it. My memory was refreshed today. I have been forgeting to do my POWER WALK.

Don't have time to exercise today? Got at least 10 minutes? Try this quick and easy daily power walk to get your metabolism moving.

First, warm up your body and wake up your metabolism. Begin with a couple of diaphragmatic breaths: Inhale deeply to the count of 1; hold the breath to the cound of 4; then exhale to the count of 2. Breath in this manner for 3-5 minutes.

Next, inhale through your nose to the count of 4 and exhale to the count of 4 through your mouth. Repeat this breathwalk for 5 minutes continuously.


For more information on the power walk go to: www.breathwalk.com or ask your exercise instructor.

No comments:

Post a Comment