Friday, December 9, 2011

This Poem is for Grown Folks Only: Waiting in Haste


wrapped in firm soothing strong benevolent arms
yearning for the glide and the cruise
eases painful agony of alone
ride me gentle ride me smooth
esteeming the head and the delicate caress
taking my turn to ride this skilled Ethiopian-ish mare
gently rocking yet oh how steady
carefully fingering his wooly lamb-like hair
gliding dashing rides the mare across the desert sand
stroking the hardness of his gallant rod
touching the suave masculinity I dreamt
of my man whom God made from the murky sod
his goal is supposed to please God then me

I will be given to him by the one who created us
to be cherished, adored, and succulent a job I did not give
his task is to create the aura needed to love and trust
mounting the bitter sweet firm as not to spill his seed
follow him as he leads he will know me I will know him
this ecstatic uncertainty won’t be relinquished
because of hardness of heart a new reality doesn’t seem dim
refuse to loan my virtue out as I wait
can’t allow another to nip this luscious tangy taste before time
waiting in the existence of lonely
the hardness of heart will be replaced so I wait in haste
spasms of strong desires deep yearning
appear only in the deep of the night
when all else is still but my heart
off and on I wake waiting to bite

No comments:

Post a Comment